Big THANK YOU to Van who spent some time doing up this blog for me. Dont you think this is simple and nice?! :)
I'm loving it, and I will properly write more from now onwards.
Kinda running out of words because I just wrote quite a bit at Esther's blog. Yes, she actually has a blog but I AM the one who maintains it. If you look at it, I did poor maintenance. HAHA.
The coming days I hope are gonna be more relaxed compared to last week.
Immediate goal to achieve, get the driving license on 10th MAY! yoohoo!
I'm loving it, and I will properly write more from now onwards.
Kinda running out of words because I just wrote quite a bit at Esther's blog. Yes, she actually has a blog but I AM the one who maintains it. If you look at it, I did poor maintenance. HAHA.
The coming days I hope are gonna be more relaxed compared to last week.
Immediate goal to achieve, get the driving license on 10th MAY! yoohoo!
