profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Monday, April 5, 2010
Listening with the heart
I just finished a round of crying after talking to a good friend of mine.

Although I may not identify with him/her experiences and the things that he/she is going through now, when I use my heart to listen to all the sharing, tears just roll down my cheeks.

Do you listen with your heart or ear?

I listen with my heart, I dont mind being called too emotional or crybaby, as long as I can be there for the person I love, I dont care how people look at me. No matter how bad your past may be, it doesnt matter anymore. :)

I love you, and I promise I will do my best to be there when you need me.

xoxoxo