There are so many things to be happy for during the first half of Wednesday. (YES thats why I've always LOVED WEDNESDAY!"
1. S got called for an interview which I recommended. I think it's really timely because the current PA my VP has underperformed and isn't really helping him. S texted me to ask if I had other job lobangs (I wonder why people come to me when they need jobs!) VP contacted me to arrange an interview for S and him. :) high chance she will be my colleague! I'll talk about S when she's confirmed!
2. Carine asked if I can represent the CG to do "inspection" for one of the flats my CG would be making over for. Favor, Boss approved a few hours off from work to visit the house tmr morning! Always liked to do something for the CG and the needy families.
3. I gotta know of a news at my least expected time! My ministry submission is ACCEPTED!!! YAY I'm employed once again in the house of God! I'm super happy about it okay! Did I say the ministry is the first ever ministry I wanted to join when I was only 4 mths here but I wasn't an OM yet? Finally, I got it after 5 yrs! :DDDD
Yan Yan is a happy girl in a vibrant church, healthy family and has many true friends!
1. S got called for an interview which I recommended. I think it's really timely because the current PA my VP has underperformed and isn't really helping him. S texted me to ask if I had other job lobangs (I wonder why people come to me when they need jobs!) VP contacted me to arrange an interview for S and him. :) high chance she will be my colleague! I'll talk about S when she's confirmed!
2. Carine asked if I can represent the CG to do "inspection" for one of the flats my CG would be making over for. Favor, Boss approved a few hours off from work to visit the house tmr morning! Always liked to do something for the CG and the needy families.
3. I gotta know of a news at my least expected time! My ministry submission is ACCEPTED!!! YAY I'm employed once again in the house of God! I'm super happy about it okay! Did I say the ministry is the first ever ministry I wanted to join when I was only 4 mths here but I wasn't an OM yet? Finally, I got it after 5 yrs! :DDDD
Yan Yan is a happy girl in a vibrant church, healthy family and has many true friends!
