profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Monday, April 26, 2010
Happy day!
Not really that happy becos an incident happened earlier on. I felt really bad and sorry, but guess I need to move on from it! :)

Happiness is gonna overwhelm the negative emotions! Bleah!

Sometimes strong feelings get the winning, but be clear if its from the Lord. Love has no logic or reasons to explain, but it must sync with the mind.

Because this is a public blog, I'm reserving the details once again. :p only my close friends know what happened! Hehe.

Anyway, the week was crazy shuttling between office, home and the hospital. If you have been following the pathetic previous entry(after a long time) and @_xinyan, you will know what was happening!

Nonetheless, I enjoyed what I was and am doing and the angels around me. Especially when I get crazy over phone calls, visits, being a part time recept etc, I close deals! Awesomeness!!

Its another level up again! Wheeee!! Thank God for favour and wisdom!

Service with Dr. Kim! I smile everytime I see her. There's this unexplainable joy within her. Joy of the Lord is OUR strength! We're not too old or young to be passionate abt God!

1. God dislikes it when we stop trying.
God hates laziness.
2. God dislikes regret.
3. God dislikes waste.
4. God dislikes ungratefulness.

Monday is here again! I'm loving it uh huh uh huh!

Happy day, happy week ahead! :)))


Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld