profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Good Thursday
Ladies night yesterday and I had the first shots of my life, and a few martinis in 1hour. It was crazy but no I wasn't drunk, thankfully. :)

Didn't wake up with a hangover, found my way to the flats I was supposed to help my CG find out more info somehow. :p I'm kinda proud of myself because Google Map didn't work well!!! Bleah.

The house visitings were fun and I really wanna learn Canto. Seems like Hokkien is not very popular among the elderly nowadays. :(

Anyhow, cabbed back to office because I was really tired physically not becos I slept little but its the time of the month. Sians.

Productive and finished my work before time's up! Wheeee!

Ordered a bouquet of flowers using my dad's name for mummy. Its their 29th wedding anniversary this year! And gosh, I'm barely 21. :( they apparently spent the yrs before having me travelling around Asia.

Now I'm thinking abt $$$$$ after mtg up 2 FAs. Kinda made my wkend busy already.

Ok I'm gonna rest early tonight. Looking forward to weekend w exciting people and next wk! :p

Although I think I'm busy w work, my life is still colourful and lively. Better enjoy this kinda days more before I get married and be tied to my children!

TGIF in advance! :)

Loves.
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld