I saw a tweet about failures at home and was retweeted with other stuff.
For awhile we may misunderstand the phrase - failure at home.
Two interpretations..
1. Failed marriage, broken family.
The failure of our divorced parents doesn't mean we will end up divorcing our spouses!!! Who ever said that what happened to your older generation will pass down to you?
If you are having the thought and still thinking that it's in the generation line, you need to break the curse and bind it!
Don't be so silly and be affected by the past. Yes it's tough being in a broken family, and fighting everyday to live, peacefully, we all hope. I can never ever understand what you guys are going throught because I have a complete family.
However, I'm a strong believer that the mistakes our parents make is a CHOICE if we want to carry on with it or not!
2. For men, failing to lead at home.
If we can't be a good testimony at home, how can we lead? Especially for the men, if we can't lead the wives(one for each man, just in case you pointing at my words) at home, it's very tough to lead at work!
Its hard to teach your followers/employees about loving the family when you are not.
Its hard to preach wealth and prosperity when we are making ends meet daily.
Its hard to promote healthy relationships with people if we don't have good friends.
That's the responsibility to take as a leader. Although leaders are not perfect, but they do not give up trying and being a better person.
We gotta first be strong ourselves to be someone else's helper or lead the weaker vessels.
** I'm losing my thoughts because its gonna be 3am now. Gosh.
But that's my piece.
We are not born to fail. We are here to WIN because if you know who He is, you know we have the victory!
One thing that failures link to future is... "I don't see this failure happening in my future."
Stronger today than yesterday!
God bless. :)
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
For awhile we may misunderstand the phrase - failure at home.
Two interpretations..
1. Failed marriage, broken family.
The failure of our divorced parents doesn't mean we will end up divorcing our spouses!!! Who ever said that what happened to your older generation will pass down to you?
If you are having the thought and still thinking that it's in the generation line, you need to break the curse and bind it!
Don't be so silly and be affected by the past. Yes it's tough being in a broken family, and fighting everyday to live, peacefully, we all hope. I can never ever understand what you guys are going throught because I have a complete family.
However, I'm a strong believer that the mistakes our parents make is a CHOICE if we want to carry on with it or not!
2. For men, failing to lead at home.
If we can't be a good testimony at home, how can we lead? Especially for the men, if we can't lead the wives(one for each man, just in case you pointing at my words) at home, it's very tough to lead at work!
Its hard to teach your followers/employees about loving the family when you are not.
Its hard to preach wealth and prosperity when we are making ends meet daily.
Its hard to promote healthy relationships with people if we don't have good friends.
That's the responsibility to take as a leader. Although leaders are not perfect, but they do not give up trying and being a better person.
We gotta first be strong ourselves to be someone else's helper or lead the weaker vessels.
** I'm losing my thoughts because its gonna be 3am now. Gosh.
But that's my piece.
We are not born to fail. We are here to WIN because if you know who He is, you know we have the victory!
One thing that failures link to future is... "I don't see this failure happening in my future."
Stronger today than yesterday!
God bless. :)
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
