Oh gosh, it's already Wednesday! I realised time flies when I look forward and proclaim a good day every morning. :)
I love Mondays because I'm the most productive at work.
I love Tuesdays because we are one day closer to the weekend.
I love Wednesdays because it's LADIES' NIGHT (i dont really club, no no no) or otherwise there would usually be exciting programs for me in the night.
I love Thursdays because the next day is FRIDAY!
I love Fridays because we have CGM, everyone is shouting TGIF, we have night suppers, or maybe clubbing night for some.
I love Saturdays because I wake up early to work at home, then head out for fruitful viewings, go for service and then the night continues... :p
I love Sundays because I get to wake up later (if there's no viewing), meetup with the busy people, nua with the kids at cousin's place, and whatever.
So I love everyday!! :))))
Alright, I'm clubbing tonight, unusually. My last visit was months ago. :s
Not gonna tell you where!
Let's dance!!
I love Mondays because I'm the most productive at work.
I love Tuesdays because we are one day closer to the weekend.
I love Wednesdays because it's LADIES' NIGHT (i dont really club, no no no) or otherwise there would usually be exciting programs for me in the night.
I love Thursdays because the next day is FRIDAY!
I love Fridays because we have CGM, everyone is shouting TGIF, we have night suppers, or maybe clubbing night for some.
I love Saturdays because I wake up early to work at home, then head out for fruitful viewings, go for service and then the night continues... :p
I love Sundays because I get to wake up later (if there's no viewing), meetup with the busy people, nua with the kids at cousin's place, and whatever.
So I love everyday!! :))))
Alright, I'm clubbing tonight, unusually. My last visit was months ago. :s
Not gonna tell you where!
Let's dance!!
