profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Monday, April 5, 2010
Easter!!!
I'm happy that I brought a total of 4 friends for the two services I've attended last weekend. Do check out the link going around in FB about our Jesus-GAGA dance! The drama was just brilliant! What that doesn't change over the last 5 years I've watched was the "jesus" and the last part where he was crucified.

Tears shot out at every sound of the nailing. I love You Jesus.

Same as PK, I'm just thinking how the drama team can outdo this year's production but I absolutely have faith that creativity will flow and we will go from glory to glory!

My friends enjoyed themselves, and the work begins now. Retention!

Guess how my CG did for this Easter? :) I'm happy to announce we had a total of 72 in attendance!! AWESOME!

Carine couldn't find where our CG was sitting because she couldn't recognise anyone as the row was filled with new friends! :p

Loves. :)