profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Cheap deals
Was reading my emails via BB while waiting (I'm now sitting in the maidsroom on the floor, I feel like one), and saw that all PassionCard members get to enjoy the new promo tied up with Cathay Cineplexes! :)

$7 for any show, any day, any time! Best is its including weekends! Hurray! For those who like munching in the theaters, with every 2 tickets purchased, you get a free promo-sized popcorns!

Wheeeee! Cheaper than my Nebo card privilege, been paying $8 for weekend shows!

As a movie buff who watches 2-3 movies a week is definitely a saver for me!

Now I will use Nebo for Mon-Thu ($6 all timings) and PassionCard for Fri-Sun ($7 all timings)!! Hehehe

Sign up for the Passion card to enjoy the new offer! :)
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld