I realised I left my documents at home when I was in the train. Gotta u-turn back and got my maid to bring the the mrt for me. Was already running late.
Monday didn't start off well. Still, I decided to do what I hate to - closing accounts and pasting the receipts in their respective categories.
Amazingly, I was fast at it maybe because I just dislike it, wanna get over and done with asap. :p
Went for lunch with an agent and I heard the joke of the day, or probably the week!!!! HAHAHAHAHA. It totally took me away from all the sianness about the morning and I am still laughing at it. LOL.
I'm not gonna share it publicly. :p
Start the week with laughters ba, I think it will do all of us good. :)
If you find no one to crack a joke, think about God's goodness! :)))
Loves.
Monday didn't start off well. Still, I decided to do what I hate to - closing accounts and pasting the receipts in their respective categories.
Amazingly, I was fast at it maybe because I just dislike it, wanna get over and done with asap. :p
Went for lunch with an agent and I heard the joke of the day, or probably the week!!!! HAHAHAHAHA. It totally took me away from all the sianness about the morning and I am still laughing at it. LOL.
I'm not gonna share it publicly. :p
Start the week with laughters ba, I think it will do all of us good. :)
If you find no one to crack a joke, think about God's goodness! :)))
Loves.
