profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
高兴就好
Out of the little I may have left, I still wanna give.

I was super happy ytd when I successfully surprised Lydia with the perfume we both liked. I sprayed the perfume on myself so to let her smell it.

Initial plan was to ask her to guess the scent, which she surely would get it correctly, then give her the "price"! But it was abit boring.

Decided to stuff the pack into the sofa seat that she would be sitting on.

So it was just right, at the cashier she asked if I had issey on, I replied I tested when I walk past the shops just now. Hehe. Then she said she would get one when she is richer.

Back to our seats, I said she doesn't has to wait till she gets richer than now! And that she's sitting on it! Hahahaha.

Surprise!!! I'm really happy that she's happy. :)

We cannot love without giving. <333
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld