profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Thursday, April 1, 2010
April's Fool Day
Started my morning by fooling my bro, cousins and friends. Hahaha! Created some really stupid random stories and sounded so real. Oh yea... Just hope I don't get pranked later! I'm very trusting one ok. Hehe

Anyway, I'm blogging from an apartment I handed over last week. Am here to settle some stuff for the completion.

This is one of the apartments I like to stay in, white door with silver unit number.. Built-in white wardrobes, spacious and regular layout. Located at the end of the small lane with only 200+ units, it's very private and a place I can really rest away from the bustling city.

Plus this is completely new!! :)

Now I wanna get married and get a small flat of my own, or earn enough to get a small private apartment!

But... Now just focus on building His house and He will build mine!

Loving You and....... Maybe u.
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld