profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Agenda or Genuine concern
I don't deny that I always build up an invisible wall btwn myself and a group of people who happen to be of the same profession.

Sometimes, and even till now I doubt if the person is genuinely concerned about you as a friend or there's something they can take out of you.

I know that the line is very tough to draw and we choose to believe it or not that the person is sincere.

However, so far the people I've met saw what they could take out of me so they are more drawn to me. They coincidentally are people who responds quickly to my every change of status or etc.

We shall see if the friendship continues if I decide to not give. :)

Look around you and see how many people are truly concern and love you because they see a person who they wanna give to?
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld