You Are the Cheshire Cat |
![]() You are strangely illusive and provocative. You tend to stir up trouble and then disappear quickly. You sure know how to push other people's buttons, but it's difficult for anyone to push yours. You are mysterious and crafty. You tend to be lurking in the background, and you show up at the most unexpected times. You are purposely vague and baffling. Trying to figure you out will just drive people crazy! |
HAHA, have meh...? :x
[b]You Don't Feel Entitled[/b]
[img]http://www.blogthingsimages.com/howentitleddoyoufeelquiz/not-entitled.jpg[/img]
You don't think you're better than anyone else in this world, and you certainly don't feel like you deserve special treatment.
And to be honest, it really drives you crazy when people think they are entitled to breaks and favors.
You believe in taking your responsibilities seriously and working your hardest.
And those habits have gotten you far. You get back what you put in, and that's enough to make you happy.
[url=http://blogthings.com/howentitleddoyoufeelquiz/]How Entitled Do You Feel?[/url]
[url=http://www.blogthings.com]Blogthings: Quizzes and Tests and Memes, Oh My![/url]
So I'm not happy when I dont get back what I put in when I work the hardest. Same for my job.
You Are Charity |
![]() Some people give until it hurts. You give until you don't have much to left to give... and then you give some more. You believe that you were put on this earth to help people. And you do your best to make a difference in as many lives as possible. You believe in people, and you see the good in everyone. You think that every single person and creature deserves help. You don't expect anything for the time and resources you give to others. Giving is its own reward. |
Chloe will remind me I'm not a charity box, should know when to stop giving. So guys, dont take me for granted okay? LOL
[b]You Are Lipstick[/b]
[img]http://www.blogthingsimages.com/whatkindofmakeupareyouquiz/lipstick.png[/img]
Whether you're rocking sweats or a suit, you are always quite sexy. You always pull your look together well.
You are naturally attractive, and you know what it takes to give your looks a quick boost.
You're the type of person who can get ready in 6 minutes or 60 minutes. All you need is the right shade of lipstick.
When it comes to style, you believe less is more. You don't like too much going on with your look.
[url=http://blogthings.com/whatkindofmakeupareyouquiz/]What Kind of Makeup Are You?[/url]
[url=http://www.blogthings.com]Blogthings: We Have a Quiz for Almost Everything[/url]
I think I get ready in 6 minutes kind. HAHA.


