profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Working environment..
Many times its not about our job, its about the people around us, our colleagues to make us enjoy our work or live in hell or misery.

When the relationships with colleagues are good, it makes things so much easier when we need help in getting things done.

I thank God for good colleagues who are sensitive and try to cheer me up. :)

Was having a tough time the past few days because of unforeseen hiccups and I was totally frustrated, again and again. Usually my recovery is fast and quick becos I don't really take matters to heart or personally but these few cases are taking too much out of me. Am I just TOO emotional? Hmmm..

They landed me in many tears both at home or at my workstation.

Cut the story short, I verbally told my boss that I wanna give up and quit after these cases. I was seriously pissed and began to have quick thoughts of why am I doing these and getting all the crap.

However, I felt her sincerity when she came back to office, I suspect specially, with my favourite bubble tea that has long queue all the time.

I was very touched, as I felt she just wanted to be there physically with me as I served the two difficult clients. I ranted and ranted, holding back the tears again and she listened then explained.

This is why... I am still working for her after 1.5yrs.. :) its easy for me to get another job but its the relationship I have here.

Thank you angels who tweet, smsed, bbm-ed and msn-ed me pertaining to my emotions.

I thank God for all of you who God has placed in my life. :))
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld