profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Sunday, March 7, 2010
A woman's happiness?
I recently read a tweet which goes something like - a woman can give up her happiness for someone she loves, but no one will be happy if she's not.

Which is kinda true, hehe. However, it depends how the man regard the woman too.. Some just take and receive and continue being the taker while the woman gives and gives, this will only depend on when the woman decides to breakfree.

I read a pretty shocking news last night on a chinese tabloid about one of our church members having an affair out of marriage. It was published on 3 pages and yup, "details" are kinda there but I'm not gonna further that becos we know 70% of what's in the reported news may be fake.

However, I'm really impressed and respect the wife of the man who had an EMA of 2yrs! She said " it doesn't matter who he has EMA with, I know I love him that's enough. Long before this day, I already knew he had an EMA even though I am a housewife, I have friends outside who see. But I have alrdy forgiven him"

Wow.. I don't know if the man gets it at home but if this is sincerely true, I admire her a lot!

I don't think I am one who can share my man with another girl.

May God bless their marriage and restore the hurts asap.

This just show that whether the man is a Christian or not, such cases still happen.

Oh well.. You know what I mean if you know me personally. :) I need to stop stereotyping but seems like..... (Some words are better not published)

Happy SUNday!
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld