Ok I'm thinking of something to write as I'm on my way back to change..
Hmmm, life has been pretty interesting recently and I've been really loved by many people. (I've deleted a few negative entries to keep myself positive!)
Went for ktv with cousins ytd and I think my singing improved because they cried at my voice. Hahahaha, a lot of gan qing de okay...
Gonna meet up w long time friend very soon, some time this week to catch up. I promise to take photo of her, she's really prettyyy!! :D
Dyed and cut my hair just now, FOC! Its red and I'm loving it!! Wheee! Didn't have a new hairstyle becos my hair texture isn't fantastic to mess around with. Anyhow, I'm loving the new colour, vibrant! :)
Work has been pretty okay, boss is away and I have freedom to do my stuff too. :p
Alright, what else? Really random post and I've gotta alight now!! Write again!
Love You! :))
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Hmmm, life has been pretty interesting recently and I've been really loved by many people. (I've deleted a few negative entries to keep myself positive!)
Went for ktv with cousins ytd and I think my singing improved because they cried at my voice. Hahahaha, a lot of gan qing de okay...
Gonna meet up w long time friend very soon, some time this week to catch up. I promise to take photo of her, she's really prettyyy!! :D
Dyed and cut my hair just now, FOC! Its red and I'm loving it!! Wheee! Didn't have a new hairstyle becos my hair texture isn't fantastic to mess around with. Anyhow, I'm loving the new colour, vibrant! :)
Work has been pretty okay, boss is away and I have freedom to do my stuff too. :p
Alright, what else? Really random post and I've gotta alight now!! Write again!
Love You! :))
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
