I soooo love surprises and I wonder why "being surprised" is not one of the love languages! It would be 10/10 for me! Haha, I guess its the same for both guys and girls, don't we loved being paid attention by the people we love and love us?
Before the movie Lydia took out something from her bag and caught me totally unaware of what I was receiving! Yes, I am very sharp at spotting planned surprises but I was very very very touched and surprised by the GLOVES she's gotten me!!!
If you follow me on twitter, you know I have been complaining about the duper cold aircon in my office. I was kinda hoping that some kind soul would post me a pair or something since I can't find a pair out there! Subsequently I gave up and put on more pieces of clothes. Hehe.
Loved loved loved to the max that she paid attention to my needs, or maybe you wanna stop me of tweeting the same thing all the time huh? Hehehe! <333 indeed its the little things that count. Although the gloves didn't cost a lot but the thoughts of her getting it for me tells me she was thinking abt me!!! Yaynesss!!!
We often say its the thought that counts, but how does the other party know your thoughts unless you say them or release them through actions?
Thoughts won't bring us anywhere unless we take action!
Let's go out and love with actions!!!! <3 we don't love God secretly in our hearts right... We clap, jump, sing, worship, dance and pray to tell Him we love Him! Let us do the same to the ones we love!
Lydia, its gonna be so warm in heart as I wear them. Mushy hor. Hehe.
God Bless :)
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Before the movie Lydia took out something from her bag and caught me totally unaware of what I was receiving! Yes, I am very sharp at spotting planned surprises but I was very very very touched and surprised by the GLOVES she's gotten me!!!
If you follow me on twitter, you know I have been complaining about the duper cold aircon in my office. I was kinda hoping that some kind soul would post me a pair or something since I can't find a pair out there! Subsequently I gave up and put on more pieces of clothes. Hehe.
Loved loved loved to the max that she paid attention to my needs, or maybe you wanna stop me of tweeting the same thing all the time huh? Hehehe! <333 indeed its the little things that count. Although the gloves didn't cost a lot but the thoughts of her getting it for me tells me she was thinking abt me!!! Yaynesss!!!
We often say its the thought that counts, but how does the other party know your thoughts unless you say them or release them through actions?
Thoughts won't bring us anywhere unless we take action!
Let's go out and love with actions!!!! <3 we don't love God secretly in our hearts right... We clap, jump, sing, worship, dance and pray to tell Him we love Him! Let us do the same to the ones we love!
Lydia, its gonna be so warm in heart as I wear them. Mushy hor. Hehe.
God Bless :)
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
