Weekend seemed kinda busy and fun so I didn't blog via BB? HEHEHE, yea I blog via BB if I'm really bored or have extra time on the way to another location.
Anyway, just a brief update for myself to recall if I need to in future. :P
So we start from Friday?
It was a busy busy yet fulfilling day! Went for morning PM at HOG, it was a time of refreshing, not to forget the journey to HOG with my sis, we talked and yes, she was talking to me how she felt recently.. Hmmm..
Had breakfast and off I go to the office.
Was early for work, did some paperwork, had a quick caipeng and went off for 3 viewings at 2 different locations! God proved Himself to be awesome in the few hours!
Thereafter, I came back to office and finished up some more paperwork before going home to change for CG. Phew.. I'm holding my breath as I jot these down! HEHE.
CG was awesome, finally after CNY break!!! :))
RK picked me up after his friends' gathering in town and had supper at Prata House. I love to be on his bike, he's a safe biker and my good friend!
So Friday I went... Yishun -> Paya Lebar HOG -> TPY -> Yishun -> YCK -> TPY -> Yishun(Home) -> Pasir Ris (CGM) -> Yishun (Home) -> Upper Thomson -> Home... WOWOWOWOOWOWWOW!!
Enough of that, HAHA.
Saturday, came to office in the morning, then AMK for viewings, collected a cheque as well, then to Funan for quick lunch cum dinner before service at Expo. Watched The Hurt Locker on after service and had such a long talk till 3am!!!! Super sehhhh..
Sunday.. Slept almost the whole day! :D had steamboat dinner at home with family! Went for some icecream at Swensens with cousins then to Jo's house for hijack with the kids.
Got home at 12 plus and knocked out really quickly! :)))
Woke up at 7am plus this morning for breakfast with family again.
And... I have to stop here and get back to work! HAHA
Anyway, just a brief update for myself to recall if I need to in future. :P
So we start from Friday?
It was a busy busy yet fulfilling day! Went for morning PM at HOG, it was a time of refreshing, not to forget the journey to HOG with my sis, we talked and yes, she was talking to me how she felt recently.. Hmmm..
Had breakfast and off I go to the office.
Was early for work, did some paperwork, had a quick caipeng and went off for 3 viewings at 2 different locations! God proved Himself to be awesome in the few hours!
Thereafter, I came back to office and finished up some more paperwork before going home to change for CG. Phew.. I'm holding my breath as I jot these down! HEHE.
CG was awesome, finally after CNY break!!! :))
RK picked me up after his friends' gathering in town and had supper at Prata House. I love to be on his bike, he's a safe biker and my good friend!
So Friday I went... Yishun -> Paya Lebar HOG -> TPY -> Yishun -> YCK -> TPY -> Yishun(Home) -> Pasir Ris (CGM) -> Yishun (Home) -> Upper Thomson -> Home... WOWOWOWOOWOWWOW!!
Enough of that, HAHA.
Saturday, came to office in the morning, then AMK for viewings, collected a cheque as well, then to Funan for quick lunch cum dinner before service at Expo. Watched The Hurt Locker on after service and had such a long talk till 3am!!!! Super sehhhh..
Sunday.. Slept almost the whole day! :D had steamboat dinner at home with family! Went for some icecream at Swensens with cousins then to Jo's house for hijack with the kids.
Got home at 12 plus and knocked out really quickly! :)))
Woke up at 7am plus this morning for breakfast with family again.
And... I have to stop here and get back to work! HAHA
Labels: people i love, that's what friends are for
