profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Recovery
Was going through a very tough week and most of it revolved around myself. I have nothing or no one to blame if I was the only one who gave myself stress and didn't manage my own expectation or emotions.

However, thank God for people who are there just to watch me cry and hear me out. Its been draining for all of us, esp those who cared a lot.

This is a new week and things are on the recovery route. I'm so tired of fighting wars of my own so please spare me from any. I need peace and your support in finding my happiness in work, ministry, relationships and friendships etc.

Boss had a good chat with me over lunch ytd, and work is gonna be on track. I want to improve, I wanna be better and very good at what I'm doing in a few mths down the road.

Looking forward to tonight's audition for choir, hopefully I get in and start serving God again!! Consecration. :))

I forgave, and I'm forgiven.

Move onnnnn!! Wooohoooo!
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld