I'm in the train now and in front of me are two girls and one of the girls' bf.
I get very irritated and turned off because the girl who's pretty good looking and tall shot words that are really unpleasant from a girl esp.
Yup I spoke vulgarities when I was younger but I vowed never to speak a single one at 16. And fyi, sometimes situations are so bad and I accidentally blurt it out, I would give myself a tight slap! Yes until now I still slap myself if those words come out.
I'm not judging people who speak vulgarities or smoke because my dad does since my growing up years as well. But that doesn't mean I can or want to do it.
However, I do have some opinions on it.
For smoking, from my many guy friends view, when they see a pretty girl, obviously they will take more looks but what turns them off is when the girl is holding a cigarette. It spoils the image overall. Plus its also unhealthy for the body! And yes, the smoke will be trapped in your nice clothings..
For vulgarities, it makes girls look really ugly.. :( I guess we attract people who are like us? Shooting the mouth off with dirty words is really unglam.. For eg if there's a VIP event or a company D&D where all are dressed elegantly.. The word accidentally comes out!
There goes all the respect and admiration from the gentlemen and ladies..
To prevent accidents, my view is to cultivate the habit of not using those words at all.
For drinking, I have been drinking quite abit recently and being drunk till I don't know what happened is terrible, which I won't allow myself to go through again! Two experiences are enough to teach me this lesson.
It's another image issue again which I don't think I need to explain more, and I'm in office now! Time to work! :))
Looking forward to Sat alrdy!!
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
I get very irritated and turned off because the girl who's pretty good looking and tall shot words that are really unpleasant from a girl esp.
Yup I spoke vulgarities when I was younger but I vowed never to speak a single one at 16. And fyi, sometimes situations are so bad and I accidentally blurt it out, I would give myself a tight slap! Yes until now I still slap myself if those words come out.
I'm not judging people who speak vulgarities or smoke because my dad does since my growing up years as well. But that doesn't mean I can or want to do it.
However, I do have some opinions on it.
For smoking, from my many guy friends view, when they see a pretty girl, obviously they will take more looks but what turns them off is when the girl is holding a cigarette. It spoils the image overall. Plus its also unhealthy for the body! And yes, the smoke will be trapped in your nice clothings..
For vulgarities, it makes girls look really ugly.. :( I guess we attract people who are like us? Shooting the mouth off with dirty words is really unglam.. For eg if there's a VIP event or a company D&D where all are dressed elegantly.. The word accidentally comes out!
There goes all the respect and admiration from the gentlemen and ladies..
To prevent accidents, my view is to cultivate the habit of not using those words at all.
For drinking, I have been drinking quite abit recently and being drunk till I don't know what happened is terrible, which I won't allow myself to go through again! Two experiences are enough to teach me this lesson.
It's another image issue again which I don't think I need to explain more, and I'm in office now! Time to work! :))
Looking forward to Sat alrdy!!
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
