profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Morning bird
Been quite consistent in waking up early, whether willingly or not I would be up at ard 7am or like today, earlier (argh, it's raining leh!!!)

Enjoying the morning more and more but not the haze and choking air, glad that the rain is here to clear them.

In the bus to my 2nd lesson at Ubi, took some faith to board the bus that goes another route, hopefully it brings me to my destination in time! :D

However, I'm sorry but I'm praying that the rain would stop quickly otherwise I will be wasting a lesson driving round and round. I need to learn parking u see.... Hehe.

Brand new day, looking forward to an awesome day! No more tears or frustrations from today! Woohoo!

Love You and you!
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld