profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Lesson 1...
Lesson 1 in preparation for the 2nd cum LAST attempt was kinda fun.

Did vertical parking without the poles but there was a little cone to indicate which parking lot I'm supposed to park. I was so afraid to go over and crush the innocent looking orange cone. LOL.

After a few tries I was able to do it myself w/o instructions! Woohooooo! Morale goes up 10%!

Jiayou to those who're preparing as well! :D

Oh yes, as I was typing this entry, my colleague (Li En) interrupted me and told me some news.. I'm abit sian diao now... But nono, cannot judge! 2010 should be a good year with good relationships... :)

Can't wait for today to be over, this wk is a catchup week for me! :p *excited*
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

Labels: