I need to correct my attitude of Mondays. I thought I was looking forward to Mondays in the past? What happened now?
Probably the to-do lists kinda occupied and jammed the whole start of the week, I need to pace myself and plan my work properly as well.
Passion is the element that keeps us going when we can't. I know its always been there but I feel far from it. Draw me back please.
I want to love what I'm doing again! I need the confidence, the self-esteem, the passion, and most importantly, the joy and love.
Because of joy, passion and love, I used to be invincible to failures and learning experineces, something is lacking since I used the words "used to be". Now, I want to be!
Stop telling myself I can't, stop telling myself I am weak, stop telling myself I am not good enough! These are what the devil wants me to feel.
Enough of negative thoughts, I tell myself from now on, nothing is impossible through Christ who strengthens me! When I am weak, HE is strong! He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world! I'm not a weakling, I have strengths! Jesus has got the victory long ago!
I confess positive things, I speak to the mountains with Your authority, given to me. No matter what may happen, here I am standing..
You the little devil is not gonna bring me down. Give up trying!
Goal for this new week : recognise my strengths, work on the weaknesses. Be happy. :)
HAPPY MONDAY! Sings *everything everything's alright!*
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Probably the to-do lists kinda occupied and jammed the whole start of the week, I need to pace myself and plan my work properly as well.
Passion is the element that keeps us going when we can't. I know its always been there but I feel far from it. Draw me back please.
I want to love what I'm doing again! I need the confidence, the self-esteem, the passion, and most importantly, the joy and love.
Because of joy, passion and love, I used to be invincible to failures and learning experineces, something is lacking since I used the words "used to be". Now, I want to be!
Stop telling myself I can't, stop telling myself I am weak, stop telling myself I am not good enough! These are what the devil wants me to feel.
Enough of negative thoughts, I tell myself from now on, nothing is impossible through Christ who strengthens me! When I am weak, HE is strong! He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world! I'm not a weakling, I have strengths! Jesus has got the victory long ago!
I confess positive things, I speak to the mountains with Your authority, given to me. No matter what may happen, here I am standing..
You the little devil is not gonna bring me down. Give up trying!
Goal for this new week : recognise my strengths, work on the weaknesses. Be happy. :)
HAPPY MONDAY! Sings *everything everything's alright!*
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
