Im really loved and touched by your smses and tweets to ask how am I, I really do. But I'm so tired of repeating myself of what happened and furthermore, no help can be received even when I share. So I rather not be a problem.
I am not that noble and not that I dont need friends, but I really do not wish to be a burden or trouble to anyone who has better things to do. All of us are busy with our own lives and have our own problems which causes the head to be so big already.
It's just another season I guess. Just that this time I'm taking a longer time to find the joyful girl in me..
Sorry if I didn't reply the texts and bbms or tweet. I love you and I can feel your hugs.
For now, just leave me alone, sadness is contagious which I dont want to contaminate you with. Happy angel will be back very soon, I hope :))
I am not that noble and not that I dont need friends, but I really do not wish to be a burden or trouble to anyone who has better things to do. All of us are busy with our own lives and have our own problems which causes the head to be so big already.
It's just another season I guess. Just that this time I'm taking a longer time to find the joyful girl in me..
Sorry if I didn't reply the texts and bbms or tweet. I love you and I can feel your hugs.
For now, just leave me alone, sadness is contagious which I dont want to contaminate you with. Happy angel will be back very soon, I hope :))
