profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Fruitful productive week
I started the week by confessing that it's gonna be a good week. I spoke in confidence and told myself I can, even if I cant, He can. :)

It's Thursday and I loved the week! Just to sum up the whole week thus far.. I watched 2 movies! How to Train Your Dragon (very good!) and Up in the Air(complimentary tix! Did I mention I won the tickets?! Join 8days contests and you may be one of the lucky ones!). Satisfied on my movie feeds this week. Hehe.

A lunch on Monday that taught me alot, and I was very encouraged. BigO serves nice cod fish fillet!

Drove at 70km/h during my DL. dangerous but learnt not to lose focus.

Tuesday - Choir audition. Legs were jellyish, my jaws were actually shivering on its on. Dont be deceived with the smile. HAHA.

Wed - Completed so much work! Milli and I spontaneously went for KTV, Roger joined us and blessed us with the session! Instead of the $8 promo deal, it was $0 for both of us and for 5.5hrs!!!!!! WHEEE! Although my patience was really tested because the system was soooooo jialat, I still enjoyed the company. Thankful for you guys.

Girly talks, nua-ed in the KTV room and went for super early breakfast at ECP Mac. Thanks to Desong for fetching us to ECP and sending us home in the wee hours! And the few times of trying to park without poles. HAHA.

I want more time with that funny girl. We talk about anything and everything plus having fun together! *** GIMME ACCESS TO YOUR BLOG HOR MEGAN LOW!

TODAY - cleared much work, and I'm looking forward to tmr! I'm gonna run to work as early I can wake up!

HAPPY GIRL! TGIFFFFFF!

I wanna go Yishun Dam leh.... anyone wanna bring me there to gaze at those stars???? :)

Loving You and you. <33333

Labels: , ,