profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
faithfulness
We find faithfulness everywhere, especially in God, our family members and yes, some of our closest and trusted friends. Blood is always thicker than water because when things happen, your family will never leave you in lurch! Some friends may turn away too.

God remains faithful, even when we're faithless.

My unchurched bestest asked why do I go to church? And I replied because God is my strength and shield, in Him I find joy. I didn't go further to explain or speak of God but we just spent time together talking about life. In my spirit I sensed that he's opened already!

Easter is coming and I really believe tgt with Lydia that the harvest is plentiful! We have been spending $ on catchup sessions with old friends and we wanna make use of the opportunity!

I shared with her about how my pri sch classmate realised she needed Jesus when she sees the joy in me and hear of my goals and visions. She's discouraged but I know this is the time to "strike"!

She asked "how come you never ever ask us to go church?" Ya you may be thinking wah xy never share abt God and etc.. Not evangelistic etc.. Up to you! But my way is just different!

I like to befriend them and as we spend more time together, even without inviting or pressuring, they discover the need and their hearts are alrdy open and soft for God to touch. :)

I pray this Easter, let my faithfulness become fruitfulness!

Start with the person next to you today! :)))

Happy Wednesday!
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld