profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Emotional
I am feeling alot right now as I'm typing.

My heart is so heavy, and I wish you were here.

I dont wanna publish what's happening. I'm praying for strength, reconciliation, joy, peace and love.

As I look at others, I saw and questioned myself.

There will come a time we have to move on to the next level, be it together or our own ways, whichever is better for all of us.

When is my patience running out? I'm not so sure frankly speaking.

What can I do except to pray.. and pray..

God, Your love please fill our hearts and let it overwhelm us to love others as You've loved us.

A woman needs a man who gives security, who proves to take good care of her, is the pillar of strength (leader) at most times and many more.

A man needs a woman who can support him and is stronger at his weaknesses.