profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Crass toilet bowl

This is found in Northpoint toilets!! :D there's one at each level..

If you don't know how this works, it actually washes your butt!! Hahaha, no lah, not the whole butt but where the s*** comes out from obviously.

Its kinda cool! Being a suagu I haven't seen or tried this, so after I was done w my business at another cubicle while my cousin was enjoying herself w all the different functions, I went over!! Muahahaha.

The whole process was ticklish and I was giggling all the way. Hahahaha.

If you ever have the chance, try it for an experience. We did it at 11 plus PM so we had the luxury of playing. Don't hog the cubicles during peak hours!! :p
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld