profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Sunday, March 7, 2010
BMW
First step to saving money, take no cab unless necessary.

I was kinda impressed with myself today as I BMW-ed to viewings! Usually I cab.. (My friends say I'm a princess and has to be in the shelter) I hate perspire, being sticky and getting tanned under the hot sun!

Tempted to cab from home to Woodlands this am but as I was waiting for the cab, I found myself walking to the mrt station instead! Wow! :D

Took a train to Woodlands and waited for a cab (the condo is quite inaccesible). Almost needed to call for one and a cab came in time just for me! Wheeee!! $8 became $3.40! :p

Now I'm in 168 towards Tampines before cabbing to Simei. Walked for 15min in the scorching hot sun before the bus stop, thanks to Google maps. :)

Enjoying the cheap comfort of having aircon and seat in the bus. :)

Meeting a client who I've been in contact for awhile for the first time! Woohoo! Gotta look more alert and not be blur. Hehe.

Busy Sunday, work will end after I finish the work in office later. I miss those kids....
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld