profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Blessed again..
Ever since the announcement of our new building and pledging to A&B, unhappy things clouded my vision and I was very temperamental for the past few days.

PMS isn't an excuse, for me at least becos I noticed the trend every month! However, it doesn't mean I can "make use" of the period and throw my tempers anyhow lah. Hehe.

Back to topic, it was mentally, emotionally and physically draining and I was just fighting the war thinking that I was alone at the frontline of my own war.

Well, I was blinded and overwhelmed to see the angels who have been with me and monitoring my tweets all the time quietly.. :)

Anyhow, things are getting more positive now and yup, the happy self is back. Hehe.

Wanna thank God for the angels.. Lydia accompanied me for the buying of pressie, we had a fun photoshoot w two others and she secretly put $$ into my bag when I was away to the toilet!

Wah seh, I'm deeply touched and loved by the quality time we share, fun we have and the financial blessing. :))

Sowing and reaping is absolutely zhun one okay! Have a good time reaping in joy as we sow in tears!!

Excited for tonight's programme! :D
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld