Last week was fantastic!
My BB's trackball was faulty on Fri and I was super vexed about not being able to scroll to the left. Called in to Singtel and got a very lousy service from the staff. Oh well, that's another incident that shouldn't be brought up to make myself peeved again. Hehe.
Anyway, went for CGM and we had lotsa laughters! WHEEEE! I love my CG, they always bring joy BUT no one eats with me!!! :((( That's the one and only thing I dislike staying in the North when all are in the East.
Thank God for some northerners too! Muahaha, Chloe has been married from EAST to the NORTH! LALALA. Yes, also to Google Maps she spotted me somewhere else other than home. Joined her, her hubbby and Darren for a drink in Chomp Chomp. The chicken wings are soooo nice, I wont mind waiting another 30 minutes next time, but I will order more! :p
Worked on Sat from home before a viewing, attended Sat's service! FAITH FAITH FAITH! We need FAITH in everything. Even the next step we walk. :) Thank God for being faithful, even when I may not. He is really speaking to me, because my recent entry was on faith too. Back to basics. :) Without faith it is impossible to please God.
MOVIE with the hot MEGAN! Not fox but LOW! Sama sama lah. When In Rome is a nice funny romantic show..... awwwwww.. Had a bbq-ed stingray at her sister's chalet and I sooooo MISSED BBQ food ok!!!
Grrr, I like her! She's my kaki for recreation, be it KTV, movie or club. aiseh... :D more to come!
This week is gonna be yet another awesome week! I proclaim!
And because I'm meeting beloved Lydia for Monday night movie later! YAYNESS!
Love You and you. :)
My BB's trackball was faulty on Fri and I was super vexed about not being able to scroll to the left. Called in to Singtel and got a very lousy service from the staff. Oh well, that's another incident that shouldn't be brought up to make myself peeved again. Hehe.
Anyway, went for CGM and we had lotsa laughters! WHEEEE! I love my CG, they always bring joy BUT no one eats with me!!! :((( That's the one and only thing I dislike staying in the North when all are in the East.
Thank God for some northerners too! Muahaha, Chloe has been married from EAST to the NORTH! LALALA. Yes, also to Google Maps she spotted me somewhere else other than home. Joined her, her hubbby and Darren for a drink in Chomp Chomp. The chicken wings are soooo nice, I wont mind waiting another 30 minutes next time, but I will order more! :p
Worked on Sat from home before a viewing, attended Sat's service! FAITH FAITH FAITH! We need FAITH in everything. Even the next step we walk. :) Thank God for being faithful, even when I may not. He is really speaking to me, because my recent entry was on faith too. Back to basics. :) Without faith it is impossible to please God.
MOVIE with the hot MEGAN! Not fox but LOW! Sama sama lah. When In Rome is a nice funny romantic show..... awwwwww.. Had a bbq-ed stingray at her sister's chalet and I sooooo MISSED BBQ food ok!!!
Grrr, I like her! She's my kaki for recreation, be it KTV, movie or club. aiseh... :D more to come!
This week is gonna be yet another awesome week! I proclaim!
And because I'm meeting beloved Lydia for Monday night movie later! YAYNESS!
Love You and you. :)
Labels: that's what friends are for
