I'm here again at Ubi, the same coffeeshop and the stall helpers can remember me. I certainly hope I won't be here after May the 10th.
Have been waking up early the past few days and its really been good. The day is longer, although its never enough, being a morning person is healthy! :)
早起的鸟儿有虫吃!
So I'm gonna cultivate this habit and go to the gym early.. I will try my best to drag myself out of bed by 7am. Heheh, I can snooze for one hour sometimes.
Wanna prosper and earn more $? Wake up early to pray and read the papers! Hehehe.
Lesson is starting now! Bye peepss!!
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Have been waking up early the past few days and its really been good. The day is longer, although its never enough, being a morning person is healthy! :)
早起的鸟儿有虫吃!
So I'm gonna cultivate this habit and go to the gym early.. I will try my best to drag myself out of bed by 7am. Heheh, I can snooze for one hour sometimes.
Wanna prosper and earn more $? Wake up early to pray and read the papers! Hehehe.
Lesson is starting now! Bye peepss!!
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Labels: Yan the driver
