I absolutely hate it, anyway who loves it when we are accused for something we never do.
Esp one who I trusted and thought would believe my words.
However, I'm gonna leave it and move on from what I shouldn't be wasting time on. Simply because I have no time for clearing accusations when the person insisted his/her accusation. There are better things to do right?
Don't really expect an apology but who cares? I know myself, I have people who still trust me with their thoughts and private issues, most importantly God trusts me and my heart.
I sound hot and angry at this moment, I don't deny I am. But after venting on this entry, I shall seal this whole unhappy episode.
Let go and let God.
Continue loving, even though it may be difficult. Let's live to love! :)
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Esp one who I trusted and thought would believe my words.
However, I'm gonna leave it and move on from what I shouldn't be wasting time on. Simply because I have no time for clearing accusations when the person insisted his/her accusation. There are better things to do right?
Don't really expect an apology but who cares? I know myself, I have people who still trust me with their thoughts and private issues, most importantly God trusts me and my heart.
I sound hot and angry at this moment, I don't deny I am. But after venting on this entry, I shall seal this whole unhappy episode.
Let go and let God.
Continue loving, even though it may be difficult. Let's live to love! :)
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
