Now that festive mood is almost over, have to jot down and put action to things I need to do!
1. Cancel my membership at FF(done) and sign up at CF
2. Renew my PDL(renewed) and book my next test date in May. Cancelled the Mar test because I haven't practise for 5 months since the first attempt!
3. Start practising again - gonna resume next Tues.
4. Check if my mobile contract is eligible for handset upgrade - some technical probs, I can only upgrade + $100. :(
5. Plan where to gather for Uncle Roy's 2xth birthday dinner.
6. Make appointment for facial. Last done was July 2009!
7. Make appointment for teeth polishing - never visit the dentist after secondary school. LOL.
For now, just settle these. Hahaha. Happy issues though. :)
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
1. Cancel my membership at FF(done) and sign up at CF
2. Renew my PDL(renewed) and book my next test date in May. Cancelled the Mar test because I haven't practise for 5 months since the first attempt!
3. Start practising again - gonna resume next Tues.
4. Check if my mobile contract is eligible for handset upgrade - some technical probs, I can only upgrade + $100. :(
5. Plan where to gather for Uncle Roy's 2xth birthday dinner.
6. Make appointment for facial. Last done was July 2009!
7. Make appointment for teeth polishing - never visit the dentist after secondary school. LOL.
For now, just settle these. Hahaha. Happy issues though. :)
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
