Please pray for protection because the insane man who's yet caught attacked the 3rd victim.
His targets are girls with long hair, apparently are pretty as well. I guess he was hurt or had a bad encounter with a long hair pretty girl?
Whatever it is, I just gotta be wary of the surroundings and pray a lot a lot for protection. He attacked at various timings in the 3 incidents so it's really hard to avoid any "special" or specific time of the day. Won't be surprise if he comes out again despite posters being up everywhere in the estate since 2 wks ago.
Guys please make sure your girl or girl friends reach(es) home safely every night regardless of locations, just don't lose her to any bad hands. C'mon, be our MEN whose instinct is to protect! Hahaha.
My men really live up to their name. Bro would pick me up anywhere I need near home, Dad and Mummy just picked me at 11pm from Cousin's place(5 blocks away only) back home. So loved. <3
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
His targets are girls with long hair, apparently are pretty as well. I guess he was hurt or had a bad encounter with a long hair pretty girl?
Whatever it is, I just gotta be wary of the surroundings and pray a lot a lot for protection. He attacked at various timings in the 3 incidents so it's really hard to avoid any "special" or specific time of the day. Won't be surprise if he comes out again despite posters being up everywhere in the estate since 2 wks ago.
Guys please make sure your girl or girl friends reach(es) home safely every night regardless of locations, just don't lose her to any bad hands. C'mon, be our MEN whose instinct is to protect! Hahaha.
My men really live up to their name. Bro would pick me up anywhere I need near home, Dad and Mummy just picked me at 11pm from Cousin's place(5 blocks away only) back home. So loved. <3
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
