profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Wednesday, February 24, 2010



People Think You're Very Happy



People don't just think you're happy - they know you're happy. And it's true. You are one of the happiest people around.

You may or may not have a lot to be happy for, but that's irrelevant. You make sure you're happy no matter what.



You know how to prioritize in your life. You put yourself and your relationships first.

By knowing what truly makes you content, you are able to stay positive. You bring a lot of happiness into other people's lives.




I wanna be the happy angel still..




You Are a Thunderstorm



You are a bit temperamental and unpredictable. You have a lot of pent up energy.

You don't strike often, but when you do it can be deadly. You can be extremely destructive.



People find you to be amazing and awesome. You can be a bit scary at times, but that just adds to your appeal.

You tend to get other people excited whenever you're riled up. You aren't usually the only storm in town.




Watch out! I can be EXTREMELY destructive! LOL, anyone seen that yet? Im sure I wont be standing in front of the mirror and see how I behave when i'm destructive.

Labels: