Jan was indeed a very eventful month for the family.
Welcomed the new year, set new year resolutions, had alot of gatherings.. Celebrated my bro's and dad's birthdays, and the major thing that happened was Waipo's passing that kinda consumed our last week of Jan.
The cousins overnighted at Waipo's house on Friday, I went after CG celebrated Keng's 21st!!!!! Played games and were forced to sleep by 3am, but we all couldn't get to sleep anyway. :p
Slept half the day in Saturday before service with Dr. Niko at Expo then I met up with a few friends for chilling session at Timbre, Mt Sophia. Really nice ambience! Can you believe I didn't drink?! HAHA, except for one small cup of Heineken as forfeit.
Tooth Fairy was quite a funny show but I reserve more comments because I fell asleep for a while in the show, was too tired.
Wrapped up Sat with Selegie's tau hway, disappointed with the standard nowadays. :(
Slept till noon on Sunday, went for a viewing before groceries shopping. Paid for the basket and I feel really good about it! :))
Napped AGAIN (im becoming a PIG) and the weekend really started!
Brought vodka and red wine to Waipo's place. The adults were mj-ing and we, played HIJACK again!!! We were confined in the room because the noise level was SUPER high at 12am. HAHA.
After two hours, we finished half the bottle of vodka+sprite and one bottle of red wine. All with red faces and crazy laughters!
Oh I so love my cousins! :D Planning another outing this week! Stay tuned!
Welcomed the new year, set new year resolutions, had alot of gatherings.. Celebrated my bro's and dad's birthdays, and the major thing that happened was Waipo's passing that kinda consumed our last week of Jan.
The cousins overnighted at Waipo's house on Friday, I went after CG celebrated Keng's 21st!!!!! Played games and were forced to sleep by 3am, but we all couldn't get to sleep anyway. :p
Slept half the day in Saturday before service with Dr. Niko at Expo then I met up with a few friends for chilling session at Timbre, Mt Sophia. Really nice ambience! Can you believe I didn't drink?! HAHA, except for one small cup of Heineken as forfeit.
Tooth Fairy was quite a funny show but I reserve more comments because I fell asleep for a while in the show, was too tired.
Wrapped up Sat with Selegie's tau hway, disappointed with the standard nowadays. :(
Slept till noon on Sunday, went for a viewing before groceries shopping. Paid for the basket and I feel really good about it! :))
Napped AGAIN (im becoming a PIG) and the weekend really started!
Brought vodka and red wine to Waipo's place. The adults were mj-ing and we, played HIJACK again!!! We were confined in the room because the noise level was SUPER high at 12am. HAHA.
After two hours, we finished half the bottle of vodka+sprite and one bottle of red wine. All with red faces and crazy laughters!
Oh I so love my cousins! :D Planning another outing this week! Stay tuned!
