Arghhhhhh... It's coming its coming!
I woke up for awhile just now to think and plan my nights for the first working week because I have lots of catching up to do!
Spent a lot of time on family this CNY and kinda missed out meeting some friends. Awwwww...
Happy that I managed to watch Valentines Day w Lydia though! Hehe. Guess I have to grab more opportunities to spend time with her before SOT starts!
I'm owing vantrh a night out and a coffee catchup session w J. Supper w RK during his nights out or book out and my cousin Ah Hong who needs to visit the club. Lol. All kinda due next week! Wooosahhhhhh!
Supergirl and friend I wanna be. Topup my love tank!
Back to work, wanna be serious in earning $. There are still 7 months to turning 21 and I should be planning for strategies in 1-2 months time.
Very motivated to have real prosperity, to do what God wants me to do whenever and however He wants it.
The testimony of owning 3 properties by 27 motivated me so much and it is actually a realistic goal for me!
At the same time, I have to start working out again! Been slacking and skipping gym sessions, seeing the fats grow. After the dimsum session with the branch, I was reminded again that looking good is important.
Gonna work on being pretty and smart! :D
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
I woke up for awhile just now to think and plan my nights for the first working week because I have lots of catching up to do!
Spent a lot of time on family this CNY and kinda missed out meeting some friends. Awwwww...
Happy that I managed to watch Valentines Day w Lydia though! Hehe. Guess I have to grab more opportunities to spend time with her before SOT starts!
I'm owing vantrh a night out and a coffee catchup session w J. Supper w RK during his nights out or book out and my cousin Ah Hong who needs to visit the club. Lol. All kinda due next week! Wooosahhhhhh!
Supergirl and friend I wanna be. Topup my love tank!
Back to work, wanna be serious in earning $. There are still 7 months to turning 21 and I should be planning for strategies in 1-2 months time.
Very motivated to have real prosperity, to do what God wants me to do whenever and however He wants it.
The testimony of owning 3 properties by 27 motivated me so much and it is actually a realistic goal for me!
At the same time, I have to start working out again! Been slacking and skipping gym sessions, seeing the fats grow. After the dimsum session with the branch, I was reminded again that looking good is important.
Gonna work on being pretty and smart! :D
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
