profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Thursday, February 25, 2010
I met ROBERT
I was just proclaiming its a good good day and the first "person" I met was ROBERT!

Worked out in the gym after so long, feeling good, had a good bath and as I was changing out of the towel into my dress, I realised I left the heels at home! Oh for goodness!

I even had 1 min to think if I was gonna wear the dress with running shoes to office to change into the heels but I know I would be a laughing stock, now is about lunch time and there are so many executives in this building!

So I wore my gym attire and thank God for the 100 baht cardigan, ran all the way to TPY (the running shoes serve me well). Everyone was busy with their own stuff so in 3min, I was in proper attire.

Running late for my viewing at a 1.xmil apartments with untidy hair. Rebonded hair is good because its easy to maintain. Oh well, I'll just be the sexy messy agent today. LOL.

Have a good day peeps! I have met robert for all of u guys. Muahahaha.
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld