It was a really robert day as you have read in the earlier entry, to add on why it was "really" one because I realised I didn't take the change from the cashier after buying my stuff.
I have the receipt though. Grrr, why keep a worthless paper?!
After 6.30pm, I took a $10 note out of my wallet to tabao dinner. In the toilet, I realised again(can I don't always realise?!), I left my access card in the office!! GG! Cos all left liao!
Tried my luck calling an agent who recently leaves for home early.. And thankfully, she's in and opened the door for me. Phew...
Anyway, enough of Robert, I hate him. Gonna bind him hard and tight tmr!!
Back to the title..
I came home and no one welcomes me. :( I'm quite sad actually..
Papa came home shortly after a banquet dinner and yea we talked, I can't possibly ignore him and talk to the lizard ma. Hahaha.
So I told him about losing $8 at the cashier and he said I learnt a lesson. Told him I had a bad day (skipped all the details) and if he gives me $10, I will be super happy again jokingly.
Side track, the thing abt me is I never misplace or lose valuables before, and I never asked him for $$ ever since I started working.
He nagged abit like I need to be more careful etc and walked off. I'm sharp! I heard him pick up the wallet and took out a note. He came into my room again with his hand in the pocket.
Then he pulled $10 out!!! *jumps for joy!!!!* immediately I gave a super innocent smile like his little girl! Yayneeesssss!!
Its not about the $ becos $10 don't mean a lot to me, but because its from Papa, I'm super duper happy. Love him double more!
God, gave His precious, not just $10 to all of us because we need Jesus.. It took Him so much pain to see His only Son suffer on the cross but He still gave.. This love so precious given to me, I wanna love Him double more too!
Thank You Father for the Son and father you gave. :)))
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
I have the receipt though. Grrr, why keep a worthless paper?!
After 6.30pm, I took a $10 note out of my wallet to tabao dinner. In the toilet, I realised again(can I don't always realise?!), I left my access card in the office!! GG! Cos all left liao!
Tried my luck calling an agent who recently leaves for home early.. And thankfully, she's in and opened the door for me. Phew...
Anyway, enough of Robert, I hate him. Gonna bind him hard and tight tmr!!
Back to the title..
I came home and no one welcomes me. :( I'm quite sad actually..
Papa came home shortly after a banquet dinner and yea we talked, I can't possibly ignore him and talk to the lizard ma. Hahaha.
So I told him about losing $8 at the cashier and he said I learnt a lesson. Told him I had a bad day (skipped all the details) and if he gives me $10, I will be super happy again jokingly.
Side track, the thing abt me is I never misplace or lose valuables before, and I never asked him for $$ ever since I started working.
He nagged abit like I need to be more careful etc and walked off. I'm sharp! I heard him pick up the wallet and took out a note. He came into my room again with his hand in the pocket.
Then he pulled $10 out!!! *jumps for joy!!!!* immediately I gave a super innocent smile like his little girl! Yayneeesssss!!
Its not about the $ becos $10 don't mean a lot to me, but because its from Papa, I'm super duper happy. Love him double more!
God, gave His precious, not just $10 to all of us because we need Jesus.. It took Him so much pain to see His only Son suffer on the cross but He still gave.. This love so precious given to me, I wanna love Him double more too!
Thank You Father for the Son and father you gave. :)))
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Labels: people i love
