I know that Feb is FAB because for the past 5 days, I've been really efficient in doing my work.
Cleared sooooo many paperwork and ran some quality viewings.

I'm really excited with the packed FEB!
Today : Start and end the MAJOR task ASAP. Gonna paint the toe nails(if I have any time free from now till 6pm), trim my eyebrows at True Colours(after work), bring my bro to get contact lenses in the evening then meet Rongda and the wedding team at night for discussion.
6th Feb : Rongda's BIG day and I'm VERY involved with the whole day's programme, which I blogged previously! :D

7th Feb(Sun) : Attend AM service -> back to office to do my best for the MAJOR task
8th Feb(last day before CNY) : MUST MUST finish the MAJOR task if not I cant fly. -> meet ZX for supper
9th - 11th Feb : Goodbye SG! Gonna be away for the next 3 days!

12th Feb(Fri) : Just IN CASE (I DONT WANT) I cant get what I want for CNY, I need to do last minute shopping! -> CNY services! :PPPP
13th Feb (Sat) : Prob will sleep and slack the whole day before REUNION DINNER!

14th Feb (Sun) : CNY Chu 1!!! Alot of angbaos and catchup to do, my door is open from 8am onwards! Have no idea what's gonna happen after 4pm when the crowd disperse. Oh well, it's Valentines' day and I'm single, so nothing to be excited about! HAHA.
15th Feb (Mon) : Chu 2, usually we will visit Waipo at her place but now that she's gone.. I still think the family wants to bond and get together. :) Expecting HIJACK though!
16th Feb (Tues) : Chu 3, the gang will prob head to EC's place for a time of fellowship with WII!
17th Feb (Wed) : Home visitation to a client's place -> dinner and ladies night with dearest Van! we need to strike off one item on our to-do list!
18th Feb (Thu) : All of you will be working already, but I'm still on off. :( I'm free on this day, fill my calendar! :))))
19th Feb (Fri) : Kui Gang ceremony at 6.30AM in office -> dimsum breakfast(i made the orders!)
with the branch -> funfun afternoon w awesome good looking people -> CG reunion dinner(as marked on CG calendar!)
20th-21st Feb : I think it's a normal weekend.. gotta get back to some work mood.
22nd Feb (Mon) : Official work day. HAHAHA.
Am I a happy girl OR NOT?!
Cleared sooooo many paperwork and ran some quality viewings.

I'm really excited with the packed FEB!
Today : Start and end the MAJOR task ASAP. Gonna paint the toe nails(if I have any time free from now till 6pm), trim my eyebrows at True Colours(after work), bring my bro to get contact lenses in the evening then meet Rongda and the wedding team at night for discussion.
6th Feb : Rongda's BIG day and I'm VERY involved with the whole day's programme, which I blogged previously! :D

7th Feb(Sun) : Attend AM service -> back to office to do my best for the MAJOR task
8th Feb(last day before CNY) : MUST MUST finish the MAJOR task if not I cant fly. -> meet ZX for supper
9th - 11th Feb : Goodbye SG! Gonna be away for the next 3 days!

12th Feb(Fri) : Just IN CASE (I DONT WANT) I cant get what I want for CNY, I need to do last minute shopping! -> CNY services! :PPPP
13th Feb (Sat) : Prob will sleep and slack the whole day before REUNION DINNER!

14th Feb (Sun) : CNY Chu 1!!! Alot of angbaos and catchup to do, my door is open from 8am onwards! Have no idea what's gonna happen after 4pm when the crowd disperse. Oh well, it's Valentines' day and I'm single, so nothing to be excited about! HAHA.
15th Feb (Mon) : Chu 2, usually we will visit Waipo at her place but now that she's gone.. I still think the family wants to bond and get together. :) Expecting HIJACK though!
16th Feb (Tues) : Chu 3, the gang will prob head to EC's place for a time of fellowship with WII!
17th Feb (Wed) : Home visitation to a client's place -> dinner and ladies night with dearest Van! we need to strike off one item on our to-do list!
18th Feb (Thu) : All of you will be working already, but I'm still on off. :( I'm free on this day, fill my calendar! :))))
19th Feb (Fri) : Kui Gang ceremony at 6.30AM in office -> dimsum breakfast(i made the orders!)
with the branch -> funfun afternoon w awesome good looking people -> CG reunion dinner(as marked on CG calendar!)20th-21st Feb : I think it's a normal weekend.. gotta get back to some work mood.
22nd Feb (Mon) : Official work day. HAHAHA.
Am I a happy girl OR NOT?!
