My job is that simple and relax.
As much as I tweet and write about how "relax" I am during office hours, the nice food presented during lunches etc.. you dont know the conversations over the table yea?
Yea my job is kinda flexible and everything is OKOK only if all my job is done - which we all know, it's never ending.
I'm not complaining because I still do love what I'm doing, but it sometimes get too draining that I need to let it out here. How come it feels better talking to myself? HAHA. Oh well..
Its fun to see beautiful apartments with unblock total seaview, but how much work is put in before the viewing I dont write.
Talk about the big commissions sometimes, you will only know if you come and do it yourself. Money is not easy to earn. Property is BIG "FAST" $$, yup, only at that instant when you get that cheque before looking back at all the tireless nights and steps you take on HEELS(thats why i seriously need to drive).
Meeting and talking to certain profile of people requires business and professional talk. I joke alot, but I do talk professionally as well. Dont be deceived by how I talk to you. I don't jump from A to Z and back to B during viewings. HAHA.
It's challenging, that's why I love it. Abit fan jian, but I do want to take the pain and go through this process of growing up. Don't wanna be a stupid girl who doesn't want to advance and dare not try.
No much grumblings or complaints because I chose this myself.
Love love. :)
As much as I tweet and write about how "relax" I am during office hours, the nice food presented during lunches etc.. you dont know the conversations over the table yea?
Yea my job is kinda flexible and everything is OKOK only if all my job is done - which we all know, it's never ending.
I'm not complaining because I still do love what I'm doing, but it sometimes get too draining that I need to let it out here. How come it feels better talking to myself? HAHA. Oh well..
Its fun to see beautiful apartments with unblock total seaview, but how much work is put in before the viewing I dont write.
Talk about the big commissions sometimes, you will only know if you come and do it yourself. Money is not easy to earn. Property is BIG "FAST" $$, yup, only at that instant when you get that cheque before looking back at all the tireless nights and steps you take on HEELS(thats why i seriously need to drive).
Meeting and talking to certain profile of people requires business and professional talk. I joke alot, but I do talk professionally as well. Dont be deceived by how I talk to you. I don't jump from A to Z and back to B during viewings. HAHA.
It's challenging, that's why I love it. Abit fan jian, but I do want to take the pain and go through this process of growing up. Don't wanna be a stupid girl who doesn't want to advance and dare not try.
No much grumblings or complaints because I chose this myself.
Love love. :)
