profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Blessed and Loved
Remember the MAJOR task I was talking about in the previous post? Initially my plan was to go back to office on Sunday afternoon and Monday to complete them, but it was COMPLETED by Friday!

Thought of bringing the two heavy boxes (thanks to my bro for carrying it back for me *loved*) home for the maid to help me with it. And they (Mum and maid *loved*) were really efficient!

Had sufficient rest on Sunday and attended a wake in the night. Got home really late and I regretted big time for not cabbing home. It's ok its ok..

OH YES, Saturday was awesome even though it was very tiring.

Woke up at 4.30am and make up for the morning gate crashing. I wasn't one of the entourages, but my role as a videographer was important. Hehehe.

The games were really torturing and the brothers vomited! Oh gosh, it was really that serious.

Morning part included the customary tea ceremonies at both sides, 3 sides in fact because my grandma is kinda bedridden so they had to come over. Ended at ard 2pm.

Had a power nap for 30mins and I was up again for eyebrow trimming. The job was not well done, one cent one quality. :( My brows by nature are already thick and nice, but a good touch on them would perfect it. I shall go back to True Colours when the bushes come out again.

Bathed and dressed up for the banquet. Was emcee-ing so I had to be more presentable. Hehe, no picture though.

Saturday ended at 2am, after being entertained by the groom's drunkenness at his place. Fun.

Monday was pretty alright, bang gang-ed early and yup, came back home to "pack". watched Autumn Concerto instead then exchanged the currency.

Started packing at 11pm after going over to waipo's place. I miss her.... :(

It's 1.32am at this word, not sleepy at all and I have to wake up at 4.30am.

Im missing my parents and home even before leaving. :(

Take care peeps. Be back on thurs!