Another 5 days to my cousin's WEDDING DAY!!
He just called me to brief me about the day's programme and I'm really excited to gate crash with him, take videos in the morning, be his receptionist and emcee the banquet!!!
It's my FIRST time ever hosting such an important event!
But it's gonna be fun when I know WHO is hosting.. MUAHAHAHAHA. I'm talking about myself. :D
Alright, I have no more details but I will sure blog more about it! :)))
He just called me to brief me about the day's programme and I'm really excited to gate crash with him, take videos in the morning, be his receptionist and emcee the banquet!!!
It's my FIRST time ever hosting such an important event!
But it's gonna be fun when I know WHO is hosting.. MUAHAHAHAHA. I'm talking about myself. :D
Alright, I have no more details but I will sure blog more about it! :)))
Labels: people i love
