profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Monday, February 22, 2010
1st day at work
I'm surprised at my own efficiency. HAHA.

Kinda cleared most of the important and urgent stuff. Loads of paperwork accumulated over the last two weeks and yea, I managed to file up, trash them, submit some cheques and etc. Wheee!

I'm gonna get serious with my referrals and put extra heart into them. Hehe.

Still in the office, gonna start my telemarketing soon. Welcome the late nights in office, may it be a fruitful time. :)

Oh yes, while I was taking my break, I downloaded a Hello Kitty BB theme!!!!! Sounds abit gin-na but I love it okay!! It's pink, not very "crowded" and the fonts are acceptable! Hehehehehe. I love my BB more now. laalalallala.