profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Friday, January 15, 2010
TGIF
The week has been pretty okay so far.

Sometimes I wonder if what happened really are okay or I'm just okay with what happened.

I guess I always decide to look at the the bright side of things and choose to live the happier way.

TGIF not because I get alot of chill outs and rest but I'm just excited for the viewings that are coming up this weekend. Every viewing is an opportunity for closing.

I kinda sold myself to work and building up this career but I want to remember having fun at the same time!

The key is balance. :) Easier said than done. However, I'm working on managing time and have balance for everything. Still, flexible for surprising things that may come as and when.

First CGM tonight! I'm really looking forward. My members never fail to bring excitement and joy. I'm blessed in many areas.

Have an awesome Friday night everyone! Hopefully RK wont fly aeroplane tonight again! :D