After viewing in the early noon, my client gave me a "free" consultation on skincare!
Her skin, at 39 is realllllyyyyyy good! So she opened her fridge and showed me what she's got in there. I was amazed by the amount and types of products for different effects. Oh gosh.
I learnt that PROPER removal of makeup is VERY important. the rest of the steps are just part of the whole package and yes, SUNBLOCK is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY even when we are at home.
I wanna faint. HAHA. Sometimes I'm just too lazy to go through all the trouble and process to have a nice face.
Thank God for good complexion and may I maintain it well.
There's no ugly person, only lazy person.
So true.
Gonna try some of her recommendations. :)


Her skin, at 39 is realllllyyyyyy good! So she opened her fridge and showed me what she's got in there. I was amazed by the amount and types of products for different effects. Oh gosh.
I learnt that PROPER removal of makeup is VERY important. the rest of the steps are just part of the whole package and yes, SUNBLOCK is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY even when we are at home.
I wanna faint. HAHA. Sometimes I'm just too lazy to go through all the trouble and process to have a nice face.
Thank God for good complexion and may I maintain it well.
There's no ugly person, only lazy person.
So true.
Gonna try some of her recommendations. :)

Labels: hassle of a female
