profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Mid wk off day
Its my long awaited off day after working for 8 days straight.

Didn't sleep in although I wished time would stop just for me to catch up on my rest, wanted to have breakfast with Mum before she visits Waipo in the hosp at 8am, but Dayi called and said she is going to the hospital and Uncle was driving.

Skipped breakfast, slept awhile more before meeting Van in town.

Went for a cheap nail painting because it was real koyak! Far East has plenty of nail salons and I was spoilt for choices! Prices vary from $5-$8.

I chose the $8 cos it looked the most professional among the others. :D their work is not bad too! It's called Swan, located at Level 5 where all the food stalls are.



Caught the show above! It was kinda dull in the beginning but as it picked up, it got so exciting that my legs were lifted off the ground unknowingly! The kids in the movie were cute and they somehow had a storyline. Haha.

Pretty worth your $ though. :)

Dinner with family and we had an awesome time! Papa said "scarly" for the first time suddenly and we made fun of him! Hahahahahaha! More catching up of my siblings' school though. Still love my family.

Headed to the hospital to visit Waipo. My heart broke when there were so many tubes inserted into her body. She can't eat or drink, her limbs are so swollen and blood vessels burst at many parts of her body.

Stayed for 2hrs or so, and I'm back home. Didn't have the opportunity to speak to her abt God, hoping that my daily visits will be fruitful and she will wake up one day and listen to the Love I wanna share.

Not forgetting Haiti, because I'm following Sun on twitter, I get the most updated news in Haiti. My heart goes out to them and I really wish that there's something I can do. For now, I can only pray and pray.

No more earthquake please God.

Do follow Sun @mynameissun today if you haven't.

Labels: ,