Met up with Van for our monthly luxury dinner last night after work! :D

Instead of Prive, we had sudden cravings for steak so here we are!

It was the first steak of my life! Wheeee! And it was the first visit to Chijmes as well! I know I'm kinda sua gu but thank God for friends like Van who exposes me to many other wonders. Hahaha.
Dinner was good and from what Van said, Hogs Breath serves one of the good affordable steaks. I have no comments for now until I try other places'. :P
There was some time before our movie so we headed for some sinful desserts.
Muddy mudpie at TCC, Raffles City.

Not a very chocolate person but I'm certainly impressed with the size of it. Presentation is not bad and overall taste for a non-chocolate lover, GOOD. I'm sure you will love this if you are a sweet tooth. :)
To end the night, we watched OLD DOGS! Although we were lost in the beginning of the show, we didn't regret watching it as it got us laughing real hard from the middle to the end!

Definitely a good show to crack you up or when you really need some good laughs, like me.
Enjoyed Wed night with my beloved Van.
Prive in Feb for sure. :)

Instead of Prive, we had sudden cravings for steak so here we are!

It was the first steak of my life! Wheeee! And it was the first visit to Chijmes as well! I know I'm kinda sua gu but thank God for friends like Van who exposes me to many other wonders. Hahaha.
Dinner was good and from what Van said, Hogs Breath serves one of the good affordable steaks. I have no comments for now until I try other places'. :P
There was some time before our movie so we headed for some sinful desserts.
Muddy mudpie at TCC, Raffles City.

Not a very chocolate person but I'm certainly impressed with the size of it. Presentation is not bad and overall taste for a non-chocolate lover, GOOD. I'm sure you will love this if you are a sweet tooth. :)
To end the night, we watched OLD DOGS! Although we were lost in the beginning of the show, we didn't regret watching it as it got us laughing real hard from the middle to the end!

Definitely a good show to crack you up or when you really need some good laughs, like me.
Enjoyed Wed night with my beloved Van.
Prive in Feb for sure. :)
Labels: movies, that's what friends are for
